You know the saying, "The picture doesn't do it justice?" I'm here to tell you that you never need say those words again!
Are you a designer, blogger, real-etate agent, small creative business owner, or homeowner who wants to capture spaces beautifully?
Get started now!
In this course, Rachel will
- break down the often confusing and sometimes frustrating concepts of DSLR manual photography so that you feel confident and capable to shoot in manual and capture your best images.
- share specific numbers and exact camera settings for photographing interiors.
- show you how to manipulate and use natural light to create magazine-worthy photographs.
- reveal tips and tricks for staging each shot beautifully and capturing the perfect frame.
- walk you step-by-step through tools for editing your photos to have incredible depth and realism.
- empower you with processes for handling the work flow (and data challenges) of a photographer.
- enable you to capture beauty through your own lens, saving you time and money as you strengthen your own business through your new-found skills.
"My photography completely changed for the better once I learned and adopted Rachel's methods for photographing interiors.
I had been so frustrated because my images kept turning out dark and blurry, but with her strategy, I am now able to get the bright, crisp, and clear photos I was hoping for!"
- Abby Lawson, Just a Girl and Her Blog
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
Get started now!
"Rachel's help in improving my photos has grown my blog by leaps to land features with brands in advertising and in national magazines. Her course is one of the best investments you can make."
- Lauren Shaver, Bless'er House
What are you waiting for?
- money by taking your own professional-quality images.
- time by capturing amazing image straight-out-of-camera.
- energy and sanity by learning to edit quickly and effectively.
"Rachel can explain the hardest concepts of photography in the simplest terms and makes them easy to understand. She passes along her huge photography knowledge base through visual aids, humor, and engaging examples!
This is BY FAR the best photography course I have taken. I most highly recommend this course!"
- Yvonne Pratt, StoneGable Blog
Hi, I'm Rachel, and I'm blog at Maison de Pax.
I am a current mother of four young kids, a former high-school English teacher and musical choreographer, and a lifelong DIY-er and designer. I was first inspired to pick up a camera when I moved to Paris and my oldest was born all within a three month span. Fast forward eight years, and my designs and photography have been published in Country Living Magazine, Romantic Homes, Rachael Ray, Bon Appetit, Country Sampler, and more. I love writing, renovating, and decorating, but most of all I love pursuing peace in my home and documenting the process on my blog Maison de Pax.
I have always been a creative at heart, and I love sharing that with others through beautiful design, DIY tutorials, and family-friendly projects. Even more, I love inspiring and enabling others to pursue peace in their own homes.
StartCreating Even Lighting (23:30)
StartTaking Your Images (13:17)
StartTroubleshooting: Cloudy Day (4:08)
StartTroubleshooting: Shadows (3:58)
StartTroubleshooting: Shooting into a Window (7:19)
StartTroubleshooting: Glare and Spots (4:55)
StartTroubleshooting: No Natural Light (5:15)
StartTroubleshooting: Into Dark Spaces (5:50)
StartTroubleshooting: Light from One Direction (4:05)